As a direct sales position, the Client Solutions Executive 3 Retention & Development generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of AT&T products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer’s strategic business priorities.
- Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information, obtaining prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
- Supports product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities, delivering valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned highly complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction with considerable latitude.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers. Lead when presenting products / services to existing or prospective customers.
Duties directly related to making sales include:
Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities; providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, including developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales; researching/developing solutions with AT&T external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in a related field is preferred.
8-12 years direct work experience.
- 7 or more years of relevant sales experience
- 5 or more years of related experience selling Telecom/IT solutions to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
- Strategic sales/account management experience focused on driving executive positioning and selling growth products and services to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
- Successful record developing relationships and driving business growth with business and IT executives within Enterprise / Fortune set accounts
- Experience working in a team environment to ensure revenue growth and overall account management
- Knowledge of AT&T Products/Services/Solutions
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Valid Driver License
Desired Qualifications: BS Degree in CS, EE, MIS and/or equivalent years of experience, MBA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.