Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
A dedicated Fiber Based Broadband acquisition (hunter) sales executive is needed to proactively support new in region fiber building sales opportunities. Position requires a combination of superior sales, technical, and negotiation skills.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
· Generating new revenue from customers in on-Net buildings where AT&T pre-deploys network assets such as fiber and Ethernet multiplexing.
· Sell AT&T enterprise IP and data services to accounts from all AT&T market segments.
· Represent AT&T fiber optic solutions to business customers in pre-lit buildings. ATT fiber services include: Ethernet based internet access, VoIP, MPLS, IPVPN and Metro Ethernet services
· Verifying AT&T’s technical architecture understanding of a property, and will be responsible for updating internal fiber assets databases with accurate information.
· Owning the relationship with property managers and secure the ability of AT&T to solicit customers in exchange for advanced network assets.
· Interfacing with customers and other AT&T account teams to properly serve and approach key clients in existing market segments.
· Collaborate with AT&T network engineering to leverage new infrastructure and equipment
· Meeting with all customers within fiber connected buildings, identifying opportunities, proposing and closing sales, and may require collaboration with the customer's assigned account team.
· Most of your time will be spent in direct sales related activities in front of customers at their place of business.
· Driving new sales revenue, customer satisfaction, and maximizing building penetration to ensure a return on prepositioned network assets.
· Achieving sales objectives by structuring and securing new fiber based high speed data services with customers located in on-Net buildings.
·Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
·Current auto insurance
·Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
·1-5 Years Direct Sales and Account Management experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred.
Compensation: Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.