$1,000 Sign On Bonus available for this position if you
are hired between 11/1/2020 - 1/31/2021 in Milpitas, CA; San Francisco, CA; San
Jose, CA; San Ramon, CA; Sacramento, CA. Bonus payout occurs after 90 days on
As a Sales Executive 1 – Mobility, you’ll work with AT&T's cutting-edge business products and services focusing on our mobility solutions. You’ll focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities.
You’ll partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions to solve customers’ strategic business priorities. We’re looking for competitive, tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Identify new sales opportunities through cold calling and prospecting
- Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers. Use resources to design and propose customized solutions to meet their unique business needs
- Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observe and participate in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs
- Ensure delivery of the customer experience from sale to fulfillment to foster relationships and networks with customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (preferred)
- 2-5 years Outside Sales hunting experience (preferred)
- Passion around meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills
- Experience with Telecommunications or Technical sales
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
Would you like to hear more about this opportunity directly from our team? We’re hosting a virtual event on December 10th so you can learn more about careers in Business Sales. Click here to register and get on the list for our virtual career exploration held on Thursday December 10th at 12pm PST! Please register by 12/8 to receive all the details!
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.