What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
The candidate will act as vendor focal point for both the customer and account team in highly customized outsourcing environment. You will track contract compliance, monitor vendor performance in terms of delivery and support. contract management.
• Customer facing for vendor related projects and issues.
• Track contract compliance, performance management, and issues with 3rd party vendors consistent with specifically defined AT&T contract scope.
• Act as escalation point along with Service Management and SOE.
• Engage 3rd party vendors as needed to address any operational performance issues, ensuring services are consistent with specifically defined AT&T contract scope.
• Develop a deep understanding of the Inventory Process (GPS and 3PT), Managed Services business processes as well as an understanding of the technical aspects of the inventory under management.
• Professional Services and CAPEX spend tracking and control.
• Optimization and control costs in this outsourcing highly customized environment.
• Travel to meet the Customer and Vendors.
• Degree level education and/or 10+ experience in customer support, vendor management
• Strong leadership, teamwork and communications skills
• Proficiency in English; written and verbal communication skills are MUST
• Italian is required
• Experience with AT&T Managed Services is advantageous
• Financial acumen
• Background in Inventory Management
• Project Management best practices is advantageous
• Basic understanding of networking which includes Hardware and Software capabilities
• Problem solver, Team player
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.