Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Candidate will lead team responsible for design and implementation of:
- Overall Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, network access controls, security groups, availability zones, etc.
- Secure Cloud Architecture cloud boundaries to include connectivity to Boundary Cloud Access Points (BCAPs); implementation of the Virtual Datacenter Security Stack (VDSS), the Virtual Datacenter Managed Service (VDMS); and, integration to the Identify and Access Management (IdAM).
- Cloud network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and colocations
- HA / DR strategies across colocation and cloud services
- Validate that design and implemented environment meets all security and compliance controls
- Lead team responsible for Security Assessment & Authorization, Interim Authority to Test (IATT), Authority to Operate (ATO), and Continuous Monitoring
- Perform project management functions including compliance documentation, schedule and dependency management, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) measurement and reporting, and routine communications
- BS/BA computer science or electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience architecting and designing AWS environments to meet AWS best practices
- Experience implementing cloud solutions within the DoD Secure Cloud Computing Architecture
- Minimum 3 years of information security experience focused on DoD SRG and NIST standards
- Experience with cloud deployments of common security technologies (EDR/Endpoint technologies, IDS/IPS, Firewall/Proxy, SIEM, etc.)
- Knowledge of common networking services and protocols
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize activities independently, and manage uncertainty
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience architecting and designing MS Azure environments
- AWS Certifications to include AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Security, AWS Certified Advanced Networking, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Working knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and basic endpoint security principles
- DoD Secret Clearance (#none)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.