AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Shared Services team supports an array of customers from State, Federal, DoD and Agency Based operations. The solutions and professional services facilitate enable mission-oriented solutions to meet the distinct needs focusing around end user computing and supporting systems in virtual environments.
AT&T has an opening for a Lead Technical Architect to join our growing team in support of active Cloud-related programs. This position will be responsible for leading development of technical solutions/managed services on both pre-sale and post-sale engagements, engaging closely with partners and providers, and guiding the delivery of services to our Federal Clients. Solutions will integrate components to include IaaS/PaaS/SaaS services, end-user computing, security, cloud networking, and ITSM.
Required Clearance #SECRET
- Design and implement cloud-based infrastructure solutions to include:
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) environment designs including server instances, storage instances, subnets, network access controls, security groups, availability zones, etc.
- Custom VDI managed services for Public Sector customers
- Deployments on customer premise, cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- HA/DR/Active-Active designs across multiple locations for highly secure operations
- Integrations with customer AD and PIV/CAC/PKI smart cards
- Secure access through traditional VPN or universal access gateways
- Concept of Operations (CONOP) Development
- IT Service delivery, assurance, and operations
- Support customer accreditation process.
- Perform project management functions including compliance documentation, schedule and dependency management, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) measurement and reporting, and routine communications
- Support strategic capture initiatives and new/expanded requirements for existing programs. Document requirements and solution architectures.
- Mature existing managed service solutions and relationships with 3rd party partners
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Cloud/End User Computing solution engineering and architecture, including VMware Horizon Enterprise.
- Experience with on premise and cloud-based implementations
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
- Experience architecting and designing MS Azure or AWS environments
- Experience with Automation Anywhere or MS Power Automate RPA technology
- Experience with ITSM and/or ServiceNow
- AWS Certifications to include AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Security, AWS Certified Advanced Networking, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Working knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and basic endpoint security principles
- DoD Secret Clearance
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2139122 Date posted 09/03/2021