The Product Development team at AT&T is a community of product leaders, developers, designers, and architects building new software-defined products, services, and platforms. We work at the speed of technology inside AT&T by combining the best elements of startups (scrappiness, speed, and customer focus) with the assets and benefits of the larger corporation.
Our goal is to deliver product-led growth at massive scale – new product offerings that will stand alongside or on top of the converged AT&T 5G and fiber network.
Our approach is simple. We work backwards from customers, both consumers and enterprises, to define and build products and experiences that delight, connect, and deliver lasting value. We then bring forward innovation from the same company that invented the transistor, the solar cell, the communications satellite, and machine learning.
Whether your background is in product management, engineering, design, or something else, you’ll enter an internal community of leaders who share a similar entrepreneurial mindset.
You are a strategic and visionary design leader. As a founding member of the User Experience team, you have an influential role in our user experience visions. You'll be leading design efforts in the company’s product portfolio, work with cross-functional teams, and play a critical role in *maintaining* a strong design culture that ensures every product is user-centered and loved, visually stunning, and achieves business objectives.
- You are committed to quality and product excellence. You’ll define and socialize design experience visions and ensure that they are reflected in the final product to both communicate and move a user efficiently and effortlessly through tasks and experiences.
- You’ll be involved and will guide the team through all aspects of the product design process from concept to launch — researching user needs, ensure usability, define requirements, prototyping, and testing.
- You are proactive in identifying gaps and finding opportunities for improvements in our product experiences, the way we operate to drive our impact, and in maintaining security and documentation standards to ensure quality and accuracy.
- You’re a great communicator — articulate and confident. You will create and present highly visual product video demos to leadership.
- Actively identify and track metrics / trends relevant to the success of our product experience goals.
- Experience as a team-builder and servant-leader, team development, recruiting and team building successes.
- Experienced in delivering successful products, as well as the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating high quality product design, ability to navigate through ambiguity, experience with creating design systems, and engaging presentation skills.
- Experienced with designing for complex applications.
- Experience with Figma.
- 10 years of experience in the Design field.
- 8+ years of experience working collaboratively across functions: product, engineering, design, marketing, data science, and sales.
Our Director Product Designers earn between $139,900 – $217,600 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world. Once you are part of our team, you’ll have an amazing compensation and benefits package, including bonuses, medical/dental/vision coverage, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, discounted wireless and internet plans, and more!
Ready to join us? Apply today!
Job ID 2303722 Date posted 03/17/2023