AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports our Nation’s Intelligence Community (IC), with specific emphasis on delivering advanced networking, big data, and cyber analytic capabilities.
AT&T has an opening for a data analyst who is passionate about driving business decisions based on data. They will join a team that has provided exemplary support for a government customer’s classified network for over twenty years. This individual will play a critical role in defining analytic techniques for managing emerging capabilities, as well as provide analytic support for legacy program functionality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Integrate data from multiple sources, design and implement new tools and techniques for measuring and improving program productivity
- Maintain current monitoring capabilities, detect and troubleshoot network problems and traffic anomalies
- Make recommendations for optimization when resources are limited and provide input to capacity and capability planning processes.
- They will be expected to come up to speed very quickly, develop a broad understanding of a complicated network and participate in decision-making as the network evolves.
TSSCI and poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Track record of innovative and successful approaches to data analysis, statistical analysis, pattern recognition, or intrusion detection . 3+ years of data analysis, statistical analysis, modeling or simulation techniques.
- 3+ yrs experience in Unix or Linux environments using Unix scripting languages (e.g., perl, python or awk).
- In-depth experience with both TDM and IP protocols and applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team that includes remotely located colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to present highly technical material in an accessible manner.
- Education: MS in any STEM field (or equivalent experience)
Cybersecurity expertise, Experience writing requirements, Protocol analysis, Working knowledge of basic statistics, Familiarity with BGP and/or other routing protocols, Familiarity with AT&T Architecture.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!