This position requires an individual with proven technical skills within a specific technology discipline. Individuals attaining this technical level will have or be capable of exhibiting significant contributions in specific complex technical areas. Their contribution can be external to the company but shall be primarily internal. They shall be recognized in the company as a technical leader within a specific area and may lead projects of small to medium size and technical breath. In addition, the individual will have worked or be capable of working on projects of high complexity, where analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors, using knowledge and expertise derived from strong educational background and progressive experience. Supervisory: No
Day to Day Duties:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in the design and implementation of Mobility and 5G initiatives
- Applies thought leadership, and shapes the long-term direction of AT&T's Mobility products / services
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Mobility and 5G industry, trends and solutions
- Demonstrates technical expertise in formulating service delivery solutions for Mobility.
- Provides overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations and may also include outside suppliers/vendors
- Serves as Technical Subject Matter Expert for Development organizations and monitors the implementation for technical accuracy to ensure client needs are met
- Designs and manages Proof of concept trials in response to business opportunities and challenges
Education: Required: PhD, Masters or Bachelors degree in an approved field such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Mathematics from an accredited university.
Experience: PhD in an approved field with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or Masters in an approved field with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience or a Bachelors in an approved field with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Supervisory: No.
Job ID 2129528-3 Date posted 06/09/2021
- Seven or more years experience with networks, network protocols, and IP networks
- At least five years of experience with wireless transport (microwave and millimeter-wave PtP and PtMP) through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills required to present complex solutions in a clear, effective manner to partner, client and vendor organizations.
- Ability to balance and prioritize work and work independently and as part of a team