Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) has the responsibility for managing life cycle ordering requests for services defined as a MACD (pre-defined scope and price) as well as all transport circuit and standard (COE) product procurement (excluding custom hardware procurement) support on projects. They are independently responsible for negotiating shared expectations among customers, sales, and the supporting Work Centers, and communicating expectations to all organizations providing service to the client. They may partner with business operations and billing environments to ensure that the requested network services are correctly implemented, with all decisions ultimately at the discretion of the SDM. The SDM is solely responsible for managing the performance of the customer and AT&Ts service commitments, per the established shared expectation. This position requires the following: project coordination and decision-making (small to complex projects which may qualify for integrating Project Management support); management of complex life cycle delivery with a focus on high speed and emerging services; full accountability of all escalation and expedite situations for the services they are implementing; ownership and management of the customer experience; order status and tracking; relationship management; Center of Excellence (COE) partnership management; identify process issues and coordinate appropriately to resolution. Service installations can often require after-hours coordinated activity and/or unplanned after-hours accessibility either involving customer-specific change controls, time-zone variances, expedited activity, and/or participation in a cutover.
- Fluent English is required
- Superior oral and written communications.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in telecommunications/telephony with a desired knowledge of AT&T voice and data products
- Skilled in key decision-making based upon the requirements and best interest of both the customer and AT&T
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to offer alternatives that are customer-focused, strategic and profitable for AT&T.
- Ability to quickly learn applications and processes and work independently with minimal supervision in a non-structured environment.
- Customer Change Control knowledge desired.
- Working knowledge of AT&T’s GPS system.
- ITIL Foundation Certification and Undergraduate Degree desired.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here