Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
• Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded by others within the company as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas/methods. Usually works on complex problems or projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Regularly exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. Sometimes directs and supervises within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Provides mentoring and guidance to employees at lower job levels. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
• Fluent English
• Expert in configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF
• Expert in configuring and troubleshooting L2 technologies and protocols, including STP, MST, LACP and EtherChannel
• Expert in configure and troubleshoot WLAN environment (Wireless Controllers, NACs, Cisco ISE, Microsoft NPS)
• Expert on UC (Unified Communication) with deep knowledge on Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Cisco TMS and Cisco CMS
• Proficient with tools to collect network statistic using protocols (SNMP, NetFlow, CACTI, OpenView)
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Security elements (Firewalls, Web Filters, Identity Servers, IPSs)
• Hands-on experience with enterprise networks Certification CCNP (Collaboration is a plus)
• 3-5 years of experience with networking and infrastructure/troubleshooting
• 3-5 years of experience working with enterprise customers delivering infrastructure projects/operations support
• Solid background in Network delivery infrastructure/Model
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• High commitment to business and personal integrity and professionalism.
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here