Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
DescriptionServes as advisor to the sales force, customers and potential customers regarding the resolution of technical, scientific or engineering issues that affect the sales, installation and utilization of organization products and or services.
QualificationsRequired Skills, etc: • Routing and switching, prefer experience with Vyatta VNF on Flexware
• Knowledge of the Cisco 2951 Voice Gateway helpful
• Test equipment (Spectrum analyzer, protocol analyzers (Wire Shark) and HP Internet Adviser, etc.)
• Network Management (HP Openview, Tivoli, Telephony Manager)
• PC skills (Microsoft Office, Oracle)
• Tools and software (JAM, LOGIC, NT Server, WBCM, Wireless Site Survey Tool, etc.)
• WLAN analysis tools, Site Survey Tool (Air Magnet), Spectrum Analyzer
Additional Preferred Qualifications: Customer Facing Role.
3-5 years service delivery experience across all product lines.
Extensive Customer Care Experience.
Strong English Skills.
Working Hours: 8-5 US EST with flexibility to work out of hours when required to support customer needs.
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here