At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in
entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and
entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest
innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our
company and your career.
The Sr. Associate, Complex Order Services will be responsible of:
- Implements sales from order placement through implementation and activation.
- May assist in setting customer expectations on service delivery dates and work with customer vendors to obtain technical
requirements to complete complex orders.
- Responsibilities may include ordering voice, data, and/or local services, with a range of complexity.
- Ensures quality of service implementation, accurate billing, and customer satisfaction.
- Works through internal and vendor channels, and with customers to deliver service.
- Monitors supplier performance through supplier service level obligations to ensure customer satisfaction.
What you will bring:
- University degree and 1-2 years of related experience. (preferred)
- Must be bilingual; fluent (advanced) in English comprehension, speaking and writing.
- Mobility knowledge preferred. Customer focus. Systems aptitude.
- Order/Project management experience preferred.
- Recognizes common problems when they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems; identifies and proposes alternatives, when appropriate.
- Shares information with others inside and outside of the work group.
- Contacts others to gather, confirm, and clarify information.
- Works with regular supervision.
- Provided with approach, procedure, or methods to complete new assignments.
- Work progress and outcomes are reviewed on a regular basis during assignments.
- This position is 100% at the Office in Toreo Naucalpan.
Your future is calling. Apply today!
Job ID 2330425I Date posted 09/18/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events