Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
Lead developer for voice virtual assistant AWS environment. Responsible for developing voice virtual assistant architecture into the AWS environment
- Experience in Python, C#, Java
- Experience in HTML and CSS
Job Key and Competences:
• Perform end to end software development
• Front and back-end web development
• Design overall architecture of system applications
• An understanding of cognitive technologies such as NLP,NLU,NLG, and Machine Learning
• Implement and maintain high coding standards
• Be proficient in back-end programming languages such as Python, C#, Java
• Collaborate with other team members for code reviews and ensure best practices are used
• A passion for AI technologies and bring new ideas to the team
• Working with relational database systems
• Deep understanding of testing methods such as Regression testing, unit testing, smoke testing
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
• Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here