Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The role of Director, LatAm Commercial is responsible to acquire and drive relationships with the most senior leadership of Xandr’s clients and will work closely with the Leadership Team to define and implement our go to market strategy for Latin America.
Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps to bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is on building our clients’ businesses through cutting-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers, agencies, and advertisers to help them grow their digital advertising business.
- Acquire and drive relationships with our client’s senior leadership
- Create long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of clients’ businesses, their technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Understand and effectively communicate Xandr’s proposition, technology and solutions to media buyers, publishers, and data asset owners
- Evangelize the platform through industry events, speaking opportunities, and customer relationships
- Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with key clients, create and close strategic up-selling opportunities
- Create and communicate the company’s and your personal selling propositions a based on your knowledge about the market and competitive landscape
- Responsible for setting and achieving Latin America revenue targets
- Lead commercial teams focusing on Xandr’s buy-side and marketplace technologies
- Act as escalation point for more complex and difficult conversations
- Work closely with Leadership to define and implement Go-to-Market strategy
- Extensive experience in the media / adtech industry with a specific focus on media buying
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with C-level clients
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology-enabled advertising solutions
- Strong ability to translate complex data and technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Strong networking ability and an existing network at media agencies and marketers
- Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Fluency in both English and Spanish essential, Portuguese a plus
- Experience in leading a team and developing talent
More About You
You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Job ID 2126635X Date posted 05/17/2021