Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
DescriptionTSA creates high level presales network solutions in LAN/WAN data network environments. TSAs have broad networking knowledge covering design, implementation, and support of networking devices, technologies, and architectures to develop optimal solutions.
• Review documented requirements and engage customer to refine and clarify the scope. Lead definition/clarification web conferences with Customer as required. This is a key skill.
• Develop a high-level technical solution as defined by the requirements. Ensure that the response utilizes best practices for design and architecture methods, that the response is cost effective and accurate, and that each response is completed on time.
• Work with peer and downstream departments to validate existing infrastructures and create labor estimates.
• Produce high-level design response documentation using a templated format to cover a range of networking offerings covering up-to-date multivendor LAN/WAN technologies and services using switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, and network virtualization.
• Manage day-to-day priorities to maintain service level objectives in completing Customer requests.
• Work as a part of a team with similar responsibilities collocated at AT&T office.
QualificationsKey Skills and Competencies:
• Cisco certification: CCNA, CCNP, or CCDA preferred
• Proven experience with networking technology, network management services, and enterprise network technical solutions design/architecture.
• Experience with switching, routers, load balancers, firewalls, DNS, and Network Authentication from vendors including Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, and F5.
• Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths.
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here