Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
DescriptionWill design, build, synthesize, implement, and test technological applications customized to meet voice virtual assistant needs. Will own all testing aspects for a voice virtual assistant.
1) Design, build, synthesize, implement, and test technological applications customized to meet Voice Virtual Assistant needs.
2) Engage with professionals in the IT department, test and authenticate software to determine suitability before integration into the company’s main system.
3)Responsible for bringing subsystem components as a whole
4) Design, build, synthesize, implement, and test technological applications customized to meet Voice Virtual Assistant needs.
5) Engage with professionals in the IT department, test and authenticate software to determine suitability before integration into the company’s main system.
6) Identify functional and technical interface specifications and standards
7) Promote system integration principles and best practices for deployment and for active systems.
8) Create test plans, document, and maintain solutions for all internal and third party software products
9) Seek and recommends new technologies or vendors to meet business demands or to enhance integration practices
10) Maintain reports and logs of system monitoring and communicates system faults in a timely manner to stakeholders
11)Highly technical and capable of working in a client facing role
12) Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure, AWS
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here