Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
• Do you have experience in crafting customer conversation interactions?
• Do you have any experience in voice assistant development?
• Do you have any experience in AI development?
• Do you have experience working with statistical modeling?
Come and join us! Advanced English is a must. Please send your resume in English.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design and develop NLP applications using effective text representation techniques and classification algorithms • Transform natural language data into useful features using NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms. • Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods • Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features • Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks • Develop NLP systems according to requirements • Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments • Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models • Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks • Experience with Statistical analysis, machine learning methods and text representation techniques. • Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role • Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling • Ability to effectively design software architecture
Key Competencies and Skills:
5- 7 years: • Experience in NLP (Natural Language Processing), or similar field • Experience in ML (Machine Learning), or similar field
Education and Qualifications:
• Advanced SQL skills - Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings • Expertise in Data Analysis, Data Profiling, and SQL Tuning Expertise in translating business requirements to project design, development, and execution
Job Offer will be determined according to each candidate´s experience, tenure and skills. It may be different from current employees occupying same position. Requirements for internal candidates: • Perfect Attendance • BPS results Q1 or Q2 for the past 6 months • Show commitment to Compliance: i.e. SPFT / Completed Audits / Audits compliance • No ”Limited” Rate on the last Appraisal results • Full availability • No COBC / Integrity issues (in the last 12 months). • Minimum 6 months in current position or equivalent as manager experience
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here