Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ability to deal with a variety of customers.
• Ability to upsell products and services from AT&T
• Ability to explain and resolve complex billing issues
• Ability to multi-task; using a computer while wearing a telephone headset, evaluate options to sell products to customers, toggle between 7-10 different software programs, take notes and create rapport with customers at the same time
• Build relationships and retain the customer
• Resolve the customer’s issue while on the phone to completion
• Listen and respond on the phone while receiving back-to-back calls throughout your entire shift.
• Need to be creative and innovative
Key Competencies and Skills:
1. Positive Service Orientation
2. Communication & Responsiveness
3. Knowledge of Computers & Technology
4. Following Policies & Procedures
5. Problem Solving & Learning Orientation
Education and Qualifications:
Qualified candidate profile:
• Advanced English proficiency to communicate effectively
• Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must
• High school completion or one year of customer service/sales experience preferred
• Previous work in sales, collections or similar roles is an advantage.
• Schedule flexibility: Monday to Sunday from 7am to 10pm (considering time changes during summer and winter), and work on Mexico and USA Holidays
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here