Answer your calling and take the lead at our company. As a member of our Call Center team, you’ll work at the center of the action and redefine how customers engage with the latest product offerings, media and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology, in a career where we’ll count on you to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. As a Bilingual Collections Representative, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected.
Help customers manage various services (DIRECTV, Lan Line, Cell Phone, Internet). Achieve successful collection by providing billing support and negotiating overdue account payments, using various credit and collection techniques and resources. Advocate for our external and internal global customers on matters spanning from product and service issues to billing, orders and complaints. Provide premier customer service by working with various groups for billing, message, and issue resolutions. Advance your skill set by working in one or more of the multiple queues over various customer contact channels.
To be successful working on our Credit and Collections team, you’ll need to:
- Have effective communication and negotiation skills, being able to overcome objections and find solutions.
- Be capable of managing to a variety of customer emotions and requirements.
- Establish positive relationships with customers during every interaction.
- Listen, respond, and resolve consistently on every call throughout your shift.
- Be comfortable using a personal computer to take notes and research billing questions while engaging with customers on the phone.
Who makes a great fit for the role? There are a few must-haves:
- Advanced Conversational English to converse seamlessly with U.S. customers.
- Personal Computer experience with Microsoft Windows and Office.
- High school completion or one year of customer service.
- Previous experience in billing, collections, or similar roles is highly desired.
- Ability to train/work 40 hours per week during operation hours from 7:00 am to 9:15 pm CST, Monday to Friday (considering Daylight Saving Time & Holidays) - WEEKENDS OFF
- Ability to work in a hybrid model (if required by the Business), alternating in-office work and remote work, while ensuring a suitable space to work and reliable and high-speed internet connection (at least 20mbps wired connection).
There’s more than a paycheck in it for the right candidate. Our compensation package includes:
- Monthly Base Salary: MXN$18,225 (before Taxes)
- Monthly Grocery vouchers MXN $2,918
- Monthly Restaurant vouchers MXN $1,912
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
- Life Insurance
- Hospitalization indemnity and Funeral Insurance
- Vacation days, plus three personal days, onsite medical and more.
- 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
- Paid starting from your first day of training, including some benefits like meal and grocery vouchers.
You will be required to attend 100% of your Training at the Office (between 1-3 months). After finishing your training, your Business Unit will decide if you will work at home or at the office based on several factors, including operation’s needs, facility capacity, and overall performance. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection (at least 20mbps wired connection) and cell phone signal. All company provided equipment must be transported home in secure and private transportation of your choice. During your 90 days trial period you will not be authorized to request vacation or personal days off.
Work From Home?
This is not a Work from Home role, but may require work from home based on business needs. We will advise you whether you will work from home, office, or a mixture of both. You will need to confirm you are flexible to work at home during the application and interview process.
How flexible is my schedule?
Schedules are based on performance, seniority, and the operating hours of your site. This position requires you to be available to train/work 40 hours per week during operation hours from 7:00 am to 9:15 pm CST, Monday to Friday (considering Daylight Saving Time & Holidays) - WEEKENDS OFF
Is training paid?
Absolutely! And certain benefits also start accruing at the start of training - like meal and grocery vouchers.
Your future is calling. Apply today!
Job ID 2244842I Date posted 09/30/2022