For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Engineer to support the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems that leverage emerging methods, phenomenologies, and technologies.
- Performs Tier -2 NOC/SOC support, continuous monitoring of the network, intrusion detection, troubleshooting of network problems, manages firewalls, load balancers.
- Manages automated tools to provide status of the network, servers and monitored information technology (IT) equipment and software.
- Configures tools to provide necessary reporting and logging capabilities. This includes archival of system status and health data.
- Monitors the tools and manage incidents and outages, monitoring the status of a network, whether servers are running, and the percentage of bandwidth being used between servers.
- Manages the communication and escalation paths to service providers and vendors responsible for addressing equipment and network issues.
- Generates trouble tickets for repair and maintenance of the network, NOC tools servers, and monitored network, server and IT devices.
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Skills commensurate with the duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and four (4) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
Experience with multi-level security domains.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.