AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Tier 3 VTC Engineer to support the Video Operations Center in providing maintenance and troubleshooting of VTC hardware and software.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Design, configure, install, and troubleshoot all levels and complexities of video teleconferencing and related video systems, including multi-location video distribution systems.
- Support Enterprise Legacy RF CATV Distribution as well as newer QAM/DTV Solutions.
- Support Multicast / Unicast Desktop Video and IPTV Enterprise Network Architecture.
- Configuration Management of Enterprise Grade VTC Environment consisting of 3500+ Endpoints, Call Bridges, Gatekeepers and Traversal Servers (VCS/SBC) to include Polycom and Cisco Devices.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 5 years, a Bachelors’ and 5 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Must be fully versed in the operations, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of VTC systems from manufactured such as Polycomm and Cisco.
- May be required to design and implement VTC systems at customer locations.
- Must have one of the following certifications: Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco VTC Gateways, AMX, CompTIA A+, Security+
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2134205 Date posted 06/15/2021