AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Telephony Tier 3 Operations and Maintenance Engineer to support the 24 x 7 Network Operations Center in providing telephony operations and equipment expertise.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and maintain a variety of telephony and related equipment including telephone switches, remote switching modules, VOIP systems, and trunk interfaces.
- Provide customer with capabilities design services and make recommendations as to new equipment, upgrades, and capabilities to be incorporated into the existing network.
- Employ in-depth knowledge of telephone switching and network technologies and hardware including VOIP.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Familiarity with leading telephony equipment vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, and DSG.
- One of the following certifications is required: Avaya, VOIP, STU/STE, Call Managers, ACD, Tempest Repair
- End user equipment familiarity is also required.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2129127 Date posted 05/21/2021