AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a NOC Technician to support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing network monitoring and service.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), customer networks, Intranet and Internet and other data communications systems or a segment of a network system.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Perform routine network startup/shutdown procedures and maintain control records.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of relevant work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a master’s and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of relevant work history.
- Candidate must have hands on troubleshooting and fault isolation of IT systems.
- This position requires all personnel to work a shift schedule that includes weekend and holiday work.
- Night shift (Wednesday/Saturday: 10pm-6am; Thursday/Friday: 6pm-6am)
- All candidates will work 6-8 weeks on day shift while they train.
Desired Qualifications: Network certifications Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Juniper JNCIA, JNCIS, or JNCIE, ITIL Foundations, and/or CISSP.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our NOC Technician-Senior HQ earns between $$62,800 - $137,306 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2311667 Date posted 03/31/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone