Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Facilities Management APOC - To support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing network and facility monitoring.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Basic IP/Transport/Data Communications troubleshooting, log reviews, situational and ad-hoc reporting
- Network surveillance
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents in multiple and complex local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), customer networks, Intranet and Internet and other data communication systems
- Manage network operations center access requests, logs and other facility management duties as assigned
- Ability to occasionally work outside of core operating hours
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 5 years, a Bachelors’ and 3 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
Some specialization in one of the following:
- CCNA/JNCIA, Cisco Optical, HPOV, COMSEC, VOIP, ITIL V3 Foundations
- Basic networking qualifications
- LAN/WAN/Optical specialization. Utilization of common ticket systems (Remedy, ServiceNow) and common network management tools (HPOV, HPNA, Solarwinds, MNS, Netcool, etc)
- Some specialization in one of the following: CCNA/JNCIA, Cisco Optical, HPOV, COMSEC, VOIP, ITIL V3 Foundations
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.