Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Security Administrator - To support the client’s network tools function in providing firewall expertise.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Perform IT Systems Administration on physical and virtual infrastructure with a focus on firewall, email, and web security protocols.
- Ensure cyber security and OPSEC policies, principles, and practices are an integral element of the operating environment.
- Integrate hardware and software components within the systems environment. Continually monitor and fine-tune performance of the Information Systems.
- Conduct analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors.
- Configure and manage Palo Alto’s, Cisco ESAs, WSAs and Forcepoint Firewalls with basic network experience to include IP addressing, subnets and knowledge of protocols and port numbers.
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Must have experience with configuring and managing firewalls
- Experience installing and configuring Windows 10; installing and configuring Windows Server 2012; configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services.
- Windows/UNIX Systems Administration experience to include Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management) as well as Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Desired Qualifications/Certifications: Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc.).
- Windows and UNIX/Linux. VMware.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.