Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Innovation Manager - To support the Program Management Team in providing process improvement and innovation across program functional areas.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Establish and lead technology and innovation vision and strategies to achieve organizational goals
- Develop and oversee execution of technical roadmaps in support of the vision
- Research trends and issues in the telecommunication industry, including leading edge innovative technologies and their application
- Work with senior management to advise on impacts, risks & recommendations
- Ensure alignment and prioritization of program related technology and innovation projects, including developing business case justification and cost/benefit analysis for spending and initiatives
- Accountable for the successful implementation of program related technology and innovation projects leveraging project management skills to ensure execution excellence
- Provide guidance on technical matters and promote teamwork and collaboration
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on superior customer service
- Ability to develop and foster knowledge networks and build relationships, both internally and externally
- Program management experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Previous analyst experience in technology related role
- Experience in using data analysis to drive business outcomes
- High degree of intellectual curiosity demonstrated by creative ideas/research
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.