Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Enterprise Network Project Engineer to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Perform system design of Polycom/Plantronics based small and large video teleconferencing systems.
- Perform system design of video display walls and associated supporting components
- Advise and provide expertise on Polycom/Plantronics and/or Cisco Video Endpoint technology
- Advise and provide analysis on Video Teleconferencing components including displays, microphones, cameras, control panels and other associated items.
- Display a detailed understanding of both H.323 and SIP VoIP protocols
- Display knowledge of IP television and design alternatives
- Program video control panels or could learn within six-months.
- Provide higher Tiered Troubleshooting of video systems
- Display working knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) and Cisco routers/switches
- Conduct periodic capacity reviews of existing network components and recommend changes
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent technical certification/education, 10+ Years of Experience with engineering video systems from Polycom/Plantronics and/or Cisco.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Professional level video vendor and video industry certifications, ITIL certification(s)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.