AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an enterprise IT support officer- expert to support the mission support component in providing technical support and customer service.
- Provides technical support and customer service to the organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes)
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures; may be located within a call center
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problemsRequires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- May lead functional teams or projects
- May lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses analytical thinking, tools, and judgement to identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by objectives
- Communicates complex concepts
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized area and general knowledge of related areas
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- BA/BS and 7 years of experiences, or a combination of education and work experience equivalent to 11 years
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Enterprise IT Support Officer – Expert earn between $79,300 - $161,630 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2302541 Date posted 01/12/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events