AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a DEV/OPS System Integration and Automation Administrator to support the enterprise-wide integration, automation, and management of multiple types of IT Mid-range and network system resources.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Operate, maintain, and administer existing network and systems architectures. Networks includes hardware, software, physical cabling, and IP address management. Systems include virtualization environment, servers, authentication services and policies, DNS, DHCP, and certificate services.
- Provide operation and maintenance to include but not be limited to release management, upgrades, patches, change packages (enhancement / fixes), and problem reports.
- Monitor, maintain and report on network and systems performance.
- Perform performance tuning, troubleshooting and root cause analysis and benchmarking in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide Network administration services to include but not limited to firewall management, tool management, Web Proxy services; and system administration to include create and maintain network and systems diagrams and administration documentation (SOPs); perform scheduled preventive maintenance of all hardware and software.
- Supports enterprise firewall management, application and automation engineering, incident management/governance risk compliance engineering, and enterprise packet capture management engineering.
Security Infrastructure - Application Engineer and Automation Development Responsibilities:
- Provide Sr. Level programming and application development technical abilities.
- Create, test and field applications which improve efficiencies.
- Improve productivity through effective application and replication of successful automation and control solutions.
- Integrate automations solutions with Ansible and Cisco NSO.
- Recommend new control strategies for processes in operation.
- Deliver, monitor, and support production applications.
- Technical advisory role in implementation and architecture design.
- Assist in threat detection activities across teams.
- Maintain system documentation, tuning system performance etc.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of relevant work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2133734 Date posted 06/10/2021