Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a DEV/OPS System Integration and Automation Administrator - To support the enterprise-wide integration, automation, and management of multiple types of IT Mid-range and network system resources.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Operate, maintain, and administer existing network and systems architectures
- Networks includes hardware, software, physical cabling, and IP address management
- Systems include virtualization environment, servers, authentication services and policies, DNS, DHCP, and certificate services.
- Provide operation and maintenance to include but not be limited to release management, upgrades, patches, change packages (enhancement / fixes), and problem reports.
- Monitor, maintain and report on network and systems performance.
- Perform performance tuning, troubleshooting and root cause analysis and benchmarking in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide Network administration services to include but not limited to firewall management, tool management, Web Proxy services; and system administration to include create and maintain network and systems diagrams and administration documentation (SOPs); perform scheduled preventive maintenance of all hardware and software.
- Supports enterprise firewall management, application and automation engineering, incident management/governance risk compliance engineering, and enterprise packet capture management engineering.
- Provide Sr. Level programming and application development technical abilities
- Create, test and field applications which improve efficiencies
- Improve productivity through effective application and replication of successful automation and control solutions.
- Integrate automations solutions with Ansible and Cisco NSO
- Recommend new control strategies for processes in operation
- Deliver, monitor, and support production applications
- Technical advisory role in implementation and architecture design
- Assist in threat detection activities across teams
- Maintain system documentation, tuning system performance etc.
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of relevant work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history. Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.