Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Desktop and Telephone Installer, Mid to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Install, test and verify desktop computer
- Install, test and verify VoIP,ISDN and Analog Telephones
- Install, test and verify Video Endpoint
- Install, test and verify Ancillary voice, data, and video equipment
- Install, test and verify Special Circuits
- Display and understanding of both traditional telephony frames and current data related patch panels.
- Isolate and resolve technical problems related to installation
- Work with project management and engineering personnel
- Demonstrate understanding of installation related concepts including DHCP and DNS
- Telephone Microphone Removal
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Associates Degree or equivalent technical certification/education, 5+ Years of Experience, direct experience working in support of technology programs which include Avaya/Cisco/Polycom/Dell platforms.
- Customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Certifications with Telephony/Video/Desktop vendors, ITIL certification(s)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.