Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Deployment Management Systems Administrator - To support the enterprise-wide configuration, deployment and management of multiple types of IT Mid-range and network system resources.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Plan, test, and execute builds, testing, and deployment of system and software releases.
- Review and interpret designs to ensure operability, endpoint protection, conformance to interface standards, and adherence to security requirements.
- Implement baseline configuration changes, additions, and deletions.
- Conduct analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors.
- Services include, but are not limited to, service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training. Create, update and comply with SOPs and other documentation.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 5 years, a Bachelors’ and 5 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
Windows/UNIX Systems Administration to Including Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management) as well as Active Directory Certificate Services; Configure and manage WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management.
Desired Qualifications/Certifications: Cisco. Juniper. Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc.). Windows and UNIX/Linux. VMware. Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, Configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.