Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Deployment Management Engineer - To support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing network engineering and provisioning of logical and physical configurations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Plan, test, and execute builds, testing, and deployment of system and software releases; deliver telecommunications patches, upgrades, and configurations (logical and physical).
- Review of approved engineering design and validation of router/switch/firewall including complex scripts, network implementation.
- Implement baseline configuration changes, additions, and deletions.
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of relevant work history.
- Prerequisite knowledge of the latest Cisco and Juniper routing and switching platforms (for Service Provider Core/Edge, Datacenter, and Branch devices).
- Hands-on experience with Firewall appliances (VPN Concentrator and Adaptive Security Appliance) is preferred.
- The job function requires basic understanding of EIGRP, OSPF, BGP/MP-BGP, and MPLS, hands on experience is a plus
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.