Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Data Visualization Engineer - To support the Program Management Team in the development and establishment of performance metrics.
- Design and develop network visualization dashboards for network troubleshooting and predictively preventing outages.
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance.
- Create models using Splunk queries and scripting to summarize understanding of how data relates to underlying network performance.
- Interact with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Focus on the Improvement of Service quality, SLA Measurement & Reporting, Root Cause Analysis and Improvement.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
Recent experience in a data centric operations environment utilizing commercial tools to provide actionable insights and situational awareness.
Certifications/Applications: Must have experience with Splunk. Experience with Tableau and other data visualization tools also preferred
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.