AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Cyber Defense Functional Lead to manage the cyber defense team and oversee cyber defense efforts.
- Manages and be involved in strategic decision-making, system implementations, and the adoption and testing of new processes and procedures which improve the security and robustness of the customer’s infrastructure and associated IT systems.
- Oversee key staff working to identify and safeguard the customer's network from intrusion, security threats, security weaknesses, software bugs and exploits.
- Responsible for both staff and the management processes in keeping organization secure.
- Responsible for organizations Data, IT and Information Security plus any new software or hardware upgrades relating to its IT security.
- Definition and Scoping or IT Security requirements, creation and execution of all IT and Data Security related strategies enhancing the reliability and security of IT systems, projects and data.
- Overseeing teams allocating resources to ensure that projects are delivering secure and robust IT solutions for the agreed IT Security needs.
- Oversight, planning and execution of any required vulnerability audits, penetration tests or forensic IT audits or related investigations. Ensure that any findings are documented and fed into projects improving customer’s overall IT Security.
- Encompass' liaison with senior level directors and other key stakeholders plus managers, analysts, programmers and other IT Security risk-assessment professionals within overall team.
- Integration of IT Systems Development with regard to IT Security.
- Oversight of the organization’s overall IT, Data and Information Security policies.
- Involvement in arranging staff training in security awareness skills. Will confirm that associated protocols, methodologies and procedures are implemented successfully.
- Oversee compliance with customer’s standards and related policies.
- Budget forecasting, financial forecasts relating to your organization’s IT, Data and Information security.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Professional Security Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CCIE or other relevant Industry Certifications such as DoD, ISC2, ISACA, SANS
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2131054 Date posted 06/11/2021