Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a CSM Systems Administrator - To provide 24x7 monitoring of server and network operations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provide 24 x 7 monitoring support to Client/Server and Network Operations.
- Take appropriate action to maintain system availability.
- Analyze system anomalies, perform initial troubleshooting, generate and route Maximo tickets to the appropriate service providers for timely work-off.
- Maintain current and accurate logs, accurately documenting all system outages and pertinent follow-up information as required.
- Remain current in with Standard Operating Procedures, System manuals and control logs.
- Maintain accuracy of all System Analysts task.
- Continue to develop state of the art knowledge and skills as required for the evolving technical environment.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Experience with the following applications: Maximo, HP Openview, Lotus Notes databases and email.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work closely with CSM Management, Client/Server & Network professionals and the customer community.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.