Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a CSM Operation Supervisor - To oversee 24x7 operations monitoring of server and network operations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of processes and procedures as well as updating and maintaining procedural documentation and associated databases.
- Prepare daily reports detailing impacts to the multi-platform monitoring environment.
- Interface with customer stakeholders and inform policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of system analysts.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 2 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Experience managing 8-12 personnel in a 24x7 operation environment.
- Experience reading and interpreting network diagrams.
- Ability to work closely with Program Management, Client/Server & Network professionals and the customer community.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.