In this role, you’ll report to an AT&T location where you’ll provide a unique and exceptional customer experience. In addition to demonstrating an expert knowledge of our products and services, you’ll access and maintain records in appropriate point of sale systems and handle a variety of sales related tasks including customer contracts and warranties, processing credit applications, completing orders from multiple fulfillment options and activating service. What will it take to succeed? Positivity, professionalism and most of all, an ease and comfort with on-camera exchanges. These skills, combined with a competitive mindset to meet and exceed sales goals, will ensure that each customer interaction becomes a successful sales opportunity.
You’ll also be required to:
- Consistently display a positive, professional, friendly and high energy willingness to assist customers through video, chat or telephone interactions.
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations over video software.
- Interact with and sell to customers via video, chat or telephone interactions and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers.
- Ensure adherence to channel-specific methods, procedures and clean-desk policies.
- Adhere to all appearance standards, which includes a dress code.
We prefer that you have:
- 1-3 years of retail, customer-facing and/or call center sales experience.
We also require that you meet the following physical requirement:
- Ability to sit or stand for long durations (e.g., 8 hours) and engage with customers as dictated by needs of the business.
What’s in it for you? We’ll provide on-the-job paid training and resources in a supportive environment that encourages your professional growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package. Online Sales Representatives start at $14.43 per hour plus you can earn a commission of $17,400 per year when you meet your sales goals.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package with salary, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide an employee discount on:
- AT&T phone, wireless plans & features and IOT & connected devices
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T TV (including free HBO), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
We’ll also provide classroom and/or virtual training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. You’ll have everything needed to hit the ground running.
Ready to entertain your future with AT&T? Apply today!
Excellent foundation for not only great customer service. But also great sales experience.
Great company to be employed by and they truly cherish their employees. Great opportunity for advancement and or relocation.
My commute is minimum 45 min on a good day. Besides the traffic, Bay Area cost of living is extraordinarily high.Current Employee – Retail Sales Consultant
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.