Our Global Business Sales team focuses on selling customized full-scale business solutions in a defined vertical or territory. You’ll generate new sales offering custom solutions designed and built with AT&T's cutting-edge products, services and systems while showing off the benefits of our advanced services, and ultimately closing deals.
As a direct sales position, the Client Solutions Executive 3 generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of ATT products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer’s strategic business priorities.
• Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
• With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
• Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information, obtaining prospects.
• May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
• Supports product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs.
• Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
• Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities, delivering valuable solutions.
• Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
• Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
• Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
• Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
• Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems.
• Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned highly complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction with considerable latitude.
• Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
• Assists less experienced peers. Lead when presenting products / services to existing or prospective customers.
• 8 to 12 years of relevant sales experience
• 5 or more years of related experience selling Telecom/IT solutions to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
• Strategic sales/account management experience focused on driving executive positioning and selling growth products and services to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
• Successful record developing relationships and driving business growth with business and IT executives within Enterprise / Fortune set accounts
• Experience working in a team environment to ensure revenue growth and overall account management
• Knowledge of AT&T Products/Services/Solutions
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in a related field is preferred.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also offer employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max, Starz & Epix), DIRECTV (including free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-Verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
Job ID 2127523-1 Date posted 05/12/2021