You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position includes overseeing large amounts of content creation and edits, CMS management, site performance optimization and integration with 3rd party services. You will need to be able to create production-ready content from Photoshop files.
• Utilizing Expression Engine CMS to deploy content on our fast-growing corporate website
• Designing and building templates to enable fast, efficient delivery of website pages
• Collaborating with Web Tech colleagues to deliver new functionality
• Advising and implementing technical changes to improve website performance (speed, uptime, etc)
Key Competencies and Skills:
What You Need
• Strong experience with Expression Engine CMS - has used Channels, Snippets, Templates, etc.
• Strong HTML/CSS skills - 5+ years
• jQuery knowledge
• Intermediate Photoshop skills
• Experience with advanced image optimization techniques
• Jira experience a plus
• Basic web server knowledge a plus
What You Get
• A competitive salary that includes salary and equity
• The opportunity to build innovative, scalable technologies with the global leader in unified security management
• Experience working in a company that has won numerous industry awards and is recognized as a Visionary SIEM vendor
Education and Qualifications:
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.