ATTENTION: This is NOT a WORK FROM HOME position
Premier Service Consultant wages start at $17.55 per hour.
This position offers a $3,000 Progressive Sign On Bonus. Sign On Bonus details: $750 after 30 days, $750 after 60 days, $750 after 90 days and $750 after 120 days.
Take the lead at the frontline of our company! In this multifaceted role, you’ll assist with telephone and face-to-face customer interactions that utilize various tools and systems (telephone, e-email, e-care, correspondence, teletypewriter and online chat). You’ll proactively evolve to meet customers’ needs and competitive demands. Success will depend upon your in-depth knowledge of AT&T’s products and services and your ability to provide effective resolutions.
Our call center environment is constantly evolving so we’ll look to you to drive tools and technology to enable first call resolution. In the process, you’ll develop experience with a broad range of customer service call types like: advanced technical support, collections, retention, sales channel coordination and billing and adjustments. You’ll also engage third party vendors and suppliers as needed to address service faults and provide customer resolution. You may be tasked with identifying, tracking and rendering issues to assist in various root cause eliminations.
In addition to these duties, you’ll be required to:
- Handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer impacting issues such as but not limited to: voice & data issues that span multiple networks and interdependent network elements, considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, provisioning and billing. (Note: The skill and knowledge required will change with technology and application innovations.)
- Assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, configuration of AT&T provided software & applications.
- Proactively engage T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
- Remain proficient in all billing, rate plan and feature matters.
We prefer that you have:
- At least one year customer service experience
- Call Center experience
- Advanced typing/keyboarding skills
What’s in it for you? We’ll offer paid-training that as well as resources to encourage your career growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package wages starting at $17.55 an hour. You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- AT&T wireless
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk. #connectourcustomers
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2226818 Date posted 05/18/2022