You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
The Clearing House team is looking for a Software Engineer to help drive and scale the billing and financial clearing systems at Xandr. The role requires technical prowess in or ability to quickly learn a multitude of technologies. We foster an environment of learning, so being eager to learn and tackle new problems is integral to the role. The role will require working collaboratively within the team and across teams, as well as the ability to take on ownership of products, projects, and technology.
About the job:
- Design and develop reliable, scalable and testable big data jobs in an ecosystem centered around Hadoop
- Work capably as a full-stack engineer supporting a variety of application stacks across many mission-critical applications
- Participate in all stages of the SDLC, from design and development to deployment and support.
- Work closely with product owners and stakeholders to ensure technical design meets business needs present and future
- Work collaboratively with diverse teams around the company to build solutions scaling across competencies and technologies
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledgeable with RESTful API’s and at least one API framework (some examples we currently use, but any framework knowledge is positive: Dropwizard, Play Framework, Flask, Node Hapi)
- Comfortable working with databases from a design and data retrieval standpoint, especially SQL databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with big data processing technologies such as Hadoop or Spark
- Experience working on scaled real-time systems in C/C++
- Comfortable working with Unix environvments and shell/bash scripting
- Experience working on Docker/Kubernetes application build and deploy environments
- Experience with data streaming technologies such as Kafka or Lambda Architecture
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.