You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Review/Approval of MOP's as needed. This position requires extensive travelling between Neilsen recognized TV DMA's and is considered 100% travel.
- Perform RF signal surveys to FCC specifications and document the findings, investigate interference issues, provide and implement recommendations for resolution.
- Position requires inspection, validation and repair of baseband and SDI audio/video installations and drawings.
- Work with group as a whole to simplify signal delivery and associated documentation as applicable.
- Troubleshoot video and audio impairments related to signal acquisition, have strong knowledge of ATSC & NTSC signal components and specifications, and various ANSI/SMPTE protocols.
- Fabrication and labeling of cables is required. Installation of system devices as needed and general upkeep of LCF/LRF as a whole.
- Perform field pre-commissioning, commissioning, maintenance of MPEG compression and pre-decommissioning as needed. Installation of baseband and IP multicast video transmission and multiplexing equipment.
- Position will assist in troubleshooting vendor owned connectivity up to and including optical transmission circuits.
- Documentation of both work performed and any issues found or remaining is required on a timely basis.
- Face to face communications with local TV stations engineering staff on technical issues.
- 3+ years of RF video experience
- Good driving record
- Bachelors degree preferred, not required
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.