You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Management of professional Security Consulting Staff within assigned region
- Management of client base and engagement delivery within an assigned region
- Contribution/support to the business development of existing and potential security clients through an assigned region
- Engagement quality assurance, and contribution to the development and upkeep of security practice delivery methodologies through working with practice area SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of today’s businesses security concerns regarding Payment Card Industry (PCI), Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), Network Infrastructure security solutions, and Vulnerability management practices.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership and management skills, consultative skills, mentoring skills, and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Candidate will demonstrate the ability to resolve conflicts and misaligned expectations with client and within staff.
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.