What part will you play?
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for deal setup, optimizations, reporting and daily management of PMPs using the Xandr Monetize & SpotX SSPs.
- Build, maintain and manage deep relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks, DSPs, networks, and all demand sources
- Provide high level of customer service to WarnerMedia sales and clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolutions to potential issues.
- Help strategize and respond to RFPs, client programmatic deal requests, and general capability inquires based on client’s criteria, KPIs, and targeting parameters.
- Manage and closely monitor WarnerMedia’s PMP deal health to ensure optimal delivery, provide bid recommendations and maximize revenue across all of our programmatic products
- Develop deep understanding of WarnerMedia’s programmatic OTT/CTV offering, strategy, best practices, capabilities, and products to educate and evangelize both internally and externally serving as a programmatic subject matter expert
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive programmatic revenue growth - Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Inventory
What do we require from you?
- 5+ years experience in digital advertising, with at least 1 year in programmatic ecosystem
- Expertise in working with SSPs, DSPs, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience working in MS Office and Excel including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, while paying close attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to improve workflows and processes
- Able to prioritize work based on strategic value and manage multiple account challenges at the same time
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.