AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government.We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T has an opening for a Qualified Senior Cisco Voice Network Engineer – Voice/Collaboration.
- Possesses technical knowledge and skill in using Cisco Collaboration applications.
- Experienced in the operational network/voice environment and using high-level functional voice systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation methodologies on complex problems.
- Designs and prepares technical reports, data bases, studies, and related documentation, makes charts and graphs to record results.
- Has in-depth knowledge of security requirements for deploying voice solutions in the field.
- Experience configuring Cisco Routers and Switches to predefined standards in a voice environment.Expert level skills in developing and deploying analog and digital voice solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco’s Unified Communications Product line such as Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection and collaboration applications, features and services (e.g. Webex Meetings Server, Attendant Console, etc).
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Travel: Available to travel worldwide (2-weeks to 6-months or longer based on the project requirements) Experience Requirements: Five years of intensive and progressive experience in the last ten calendar years in the individual’s field of study and specialization.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco’s CUCM Telephony Product line – BE6K-7K series servers.
- Two years of experience working on voice systems deployment teams.
- Three years of operations experience.
- Two years of experience in managing and deploying voice solutions in a VIOP and analog environment.
- Educational Requirements: BS degree or 5 years of experience directly work with Cisco Collaboration tools in an enterprise environment.
TS desired, will consider Secret with that ability to achieve TS.(#secret) (#topsecret)
CCT Routing & Switching, CCNA Collaboration,CCNP Collaboration, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in engineering.
Our Senior Cisco Network Engineer - Voice ‘s earns between $89,200 - $130,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2332448-7 Date posted 10/04/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events