AT&T has an opening for a Network/Systems Engineer II at Fort Belvoir, VA to support the TROJAN NetOps Bridge Contract in providing Network and Engineering. Shift Schedule Available: Back End Day Shift 6 AM - 6 PM; Thursday - Saturday with alternating Wednesdays
- Responsible for providing software support to CISCO routers and switches, Dell PCs, Sun Servers, Juniper routers, In-Line Encryption (INE) devices, network security appliances and other related network hardware.
- Provide operations and maintenance of the firewall solutions, assignment/maintenance of user accounts, interfacing with the network and security proponent for network changes/modifications and assessing impacts on the user community, analysis of connectivity problems and resolution, and training users on connections and usage.
- The contractor shall operate firewall and server products as required.
- The contractor shall support the use of numerous firewall products.
- Perform all duties in a consistent manner to meet or exceed the stated Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL) for each Performance Objective as stated in the Performance Requirement Summary (PRS).
- 3-5 years’ experience configuring, operating, and troubleshooting networks.
- CompTIA Security+ce or GSEC or SSCP or CCNA-Security
- CCNA or CCNP or CCENT or higher Cisco certification.
- CISCO routers and switches, Dell PCs, Sun Servers, Juniper routers, In-Line Encryption (INE) devices, network security appliances.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.