AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Civilian team supports our Nation’s federal agencies delivering services to the Public and are responsible to provide core agency mission service along with obtaining critical voice, video, and collaboration services for the full spectrum of mission delivery.
AT&T has an opening for a Mid-Level Project Manager to support the Department of State (DOS) LAN/WAN Service (LWS) Division, in providing day to day JANUS IV project support to the DOS LWS Contract Office Representative (COR).
- Primarily on customer premise
- Assist the COR in the support of ITIR or Special Programs project management.
- Assist the LWS and FPT staff to schedule and coordinate LWS business execution of Foreign Post Telephone (FPT) Information Technology Infrastructure Replacement (ITIR) program and special project site visits and jobs.
- Coordinate with other internal DOS directorates (i.e., Diplomatic Security and/or Post/Site IT Management Officers (IMOs) to plan project execution.
- Execute projects with a strong working knowledge of JANUS III and IV processes (i.e., business, security, financial, etc.).
- Develop strategic and tactical LWS ITIR and special project plans in conjunction with key customer personnel.
- Tracks delivered solutions in to align with metrics listed in proposals/quotes.
- Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems, driving resolution to mitigate future issues.
- Assists and guide DOS staff in delivery of ITIR and special project solutions.
Top Secret (#topsecret)
- Eight years of project management experience in Federal Government programs.
- Highest consideration for DOS experience.
- Minimum 5 years progressive skill/experience in technical representation of project work/status to Federal Managers. Provide examples of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and reports if possible.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing multiple technical projects (minimum of 3 at one time).
- Expert level communication and presentation skills.
- Mastery level experience with MS Office suite to include MS Project and MS PowerPoint.
- Min 1 year of experience providing PM support for telecommunications projects highly desirable.
- Min 1 year of experience providing PM support for Voice Over IP (VOIP) projects highly desirable.
- Min 1 year of experience providing PM support for infrastructure cable plant projects highly desirable.
Expert understanding of JANUS contract execution within the DOS LWS team, strong communications skills, 10 years experience working projects and programs with Federal customers
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2242576 Date posted 09/08/2022