- SEIM data review, ID unauth activities
- Recommend countermeasures, Report incidents, report SIGACT, issue TIPPERS, Evaluate countermeasure response (Active Cyber Defense Cycle), IR, Eval containment and eradication, summarize and categorize security events, Monitor SIEM source data for continual input, ID gaps and coverage
- Insider Threap Program: UAM and sys audit capes to find adversaries, use data sources to find insider threats, Find gaps and fix, UAM audit process development, monitor data souces to ID Insider Threats, IR process compliance, preserve data (evidence), validate subscriber Insider program measures, Process Improv Program, Collaboration
- Battle Station Ops Supt: OPORD, FRAGORD, WARNORD, TASKORD management, Rep for engagements, Battle Station info dissemination
Applicant must have a SECRET. US Citizenship is required.
- 8+ yrs in network intrusion and/or packet analysis.
- 2 yrs of Python experience. Experience monitoring networks in real time using automated tools (ie…Splunk, ELK, Snort). Specialized training in forensic investigation.
- MS Degree desired
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.